Saturday, April 16, 2016

Thankful and Hopeful

From a letter from Shane which I received today, dated April 13, 2016:

"I had a rough past week. The CO's (Correctional Officers) tried to steal a new pair of boots my mother ordered for me. I filed a grievance and am waiting to hear what's going on. My first grievance ever, and it's happening at a medium security facility of all places."

"It seems like every other week another person is being exonerated. Ours is coming real soon! Amen! You can imagine how I feel waiting to be notified! (Hallelujah)"

"I am alright and encouraged and ready to get out of here! Can't thank God enough for all of you! Amen!"


We continue to wait for word of a date for the Federal Court hearing. In the meantime, please continue to keep Shane, Paula, Diane and Zion in your prayers.


To drop a note of encouragement to Shane:

Mr. Shane Watson
DIN 93A9384
C/o Otisville Correctional Facility
PO Box 8
Otisville, NY 10963


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy 52nd Birthday, Shane

Tuesday, November 21, 2017 is Shane’s 52 nd birthday . It is also the 24 th birthday Shane has spent wrongfully imprisoned. This ...