Thursday, November 14, 2013

Thoughts from Shane Today

Some thoughts from Shane , by way of a letter I received today, November 14, 2013.

"The long hard work is finally done (hallelujah) and the truth was finally revealed (in the court hearings) and is in God's hands, Amen! God's people are so special, and I am proud to be a part of His family.

I had a rough 24 hours going into court on the last day. They claimed they could not find my court bag which had all of my legal work plus clothes, shower gear, soap, etc. I did not get any sleep because I went straight to court from the clinic at Rikers Island. When I got back to Green Haven what did I find waiting for me but my court bag (unbelievable).

When I think of you, Leonore and Doug ((Doug Walters, our investigator and his wife) and the miles they drove to be (in court) I praise God!

I know it won't be long now for sure! (hallelujah).

Thank you all for reading this, and for your support.
Here is the envelope in which Shane's letter arrived. On the back of every envelope I receive from him, he writes a short scripture passage. Today's was from Psalm 27.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Phone Call from Upstate Correctional Facility

My phone rang at 5:51 PM. The caller ID read "Garden City, NY".  It was Amy, Robert Moore's girlfriend, who asked if I'...