Monday, November 18, 2013

Thank You

It gets very tiring to be constantly soliciting funds and support. The reality of the matter is that justice is not free.

This is a note to simply say THANK YOU to everyone who has contributed to The Opus 30 Mission. I realize that we are all dealing with our own pressures and stress, and I cannot expect everyone to be as enthusiastic about Shane's situation as I am. Despite this, many, many people from all over the country as well as locally have contributed, and more importantly, taken the time to send Shane a note of support and encouragement.

Thursday, November 21 will be Shane's 48th birthday. Hopefully it will be the last birthday he celebrates in prison.

Thank you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Phone Call from Upstate Correctional Facility

My phone rang at 5:51 PM. The caller ID read "Garden City, NY".  It was Amy, Robert Moore's girlfriend, who asked if I'...