Monday, December 17, 2012

Hearing Delayed until January 31, 2012

This from Robert Boyle today , December 17, 2012:

I appeared in court on Shane's case today. The reason is that the DA
was asking for another extension past 12/21 on the ground that the
investigating DA was in an accident and seriously injured. I requested that
we appear in court today to discuss.

The DA made their request to an unspecified time. I stated that while
I would agree to a few weeks more given the circumstances that the
case had gone too long. The Judge granted their request to 1/31/13.


This is frustrating news and the DA's office should be ashamed. We'll continue to stay persistent in our efforts and see this through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Phone Call from Upstate Correctional Facility

My phone rang at 5:51 PM. The caller ID read "Garden City, NY".  It was Amy, Robert Moore's girlfriend, who asked if I'...