Thursday, November 15, 2012

Send Shane a birthday greeting

On November 21, Shane will celebrate his 47th birthday. Eight days later, on November 29, a hearing is scheduled in Bronx Supreme Court, regarding the motion to vacate Shane's conviction.
Shane will celebrate Thanksgiving with Paula and the children at Green Haven.

Why not send Shane a birthday card/letter of encouragement? The mailing address is:

Mr. Shane Watson
DIN 93A9384
Green Haven Correctional Facility
PO Box 4000
Stormville,NY 12582

1 comment:

  1. My dearest Shane, you have weathered the stom all of these years! I know you will be vindicated soon. Don't ever think that you are not in my heart and in my prayers! I spoke to your mom recently and she knows that you will be home soon! Paula, I think that you are a gem! Keep your head up, your husband will be home soon! I'm starting to cry now, stay strong Shane! Julie

    ReplyDelete

A Phone Call from Upstate Correctional Facility

My phone rang at 5:51 PM. The caller ID read "Garden City, NY".  It was Amy, Robert Moore's girlfriend, who asked if I'...