Monday, July 30, 2012

THE MOTION HAS BEEN FILED IN COURT!

Today our attorney Robert Boyle sent this message to me in an email:

Hi Will,
I am happy to report that the motion to vacate Shane's conviction was filed in court
today July 30.  Mercedes appeared at my office two weeks ago and executed an
affidavit; then I saw Shane last week.  So all is well.

There is a court date August 14; nothing will happen that day except some
scheduling.  Shane will not be in court.  You are free to come but needn't on that day.



This is a major step forward. We now need to raise the remaining $6500 in legal fees. Please consider a donation, which can be easily made via our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Phone Call from Upstate Correctional Facility

My phone rang at 5:51 PM. The caller ID read "Garden City, NY".  It was Amy, Robert Moore's girlfriend, who asked if I'...